Members enter here! Check out the Japanese Shemales! Join now for instant access!

Go Back   Shemale-Japan Forum > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 04-10-2011, 06:09 AM

Default Which Bar to go to in Roppongi

Hi,
First of all want to say this is a great site and thanks for all the hard work in keeping it going.
I will be moving to Tokyo next month and will be staying in the Roppongi area for a few days and want to go to a bar that has alot of ts/new-half.
From what I have read on the web it seems that Motown 2 was the place to go after 11pm, however, i thought I saw that it was closed (I can speak and read Japanese some), and if that is the case, do I just go to Motown 1.
Any other suggestions in Roppongi would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks...
Old 09-03-2011, 04:33 PM

Are you still living in Tokyo? I live pretty close to Roppongi, I know a bunch of pretty good places, I could show u around if ur down for that. I have met a few girls from this site at a little spot I found.
Hit me up in a PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:29 AM
SMJ Webmaster and Grooby Guy!

I'd love some suggestions also. Will be back in Japan later in the year and have not visited any clubs/bars in that area.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:49 PM

Default shoot me an email and I'll take you

I know many spots and speak fairly fluent conversational Japanese.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
Are you still living in Tokyo? I live pretty close to Roppongi, I know a bunch of pretty good places, I could show u around if ur down for that. I have met a few girls from this site at a little spot I found.
Hit me up in a PM.
Sorry I know this thread is pretty old, but I'm also currently living in Tokyo and would like to know some places as well. I can speak basic Japanese.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:11 AM

There's a show pub called Partheno. Never been there myself but I would definitely pay to see them at least once. You can also check them out on Facebook and YouTube.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:07 PM

I have kind of the same problem, but I'm shemale looking for guys, where's a good bar to try?

Grooby Websites
Shemale Yum Shemale Japan Black TGirls Transex Domination
Frank's TGirl World Ladyboy-Ladyboy Brazilian Transsexuals Shemales From Hell
Hardcore Shemale Video Grooby Archives Asian American Girls Sexy Girl Allie